I got this wonderful rosette head wrap from Sugar Kiss on facebook. They have feathered necklaces, kidada bracelets, other goodies and even customized accessories. They also gave me this very cute tassel necklace which I promise to show you guys in my next entry =]
A reader asked me what my beauty regimen is. I have THE most boring beauty regimen I’m not even kidding.
- I use moisturizer before going to sleep but not religiously, only when I remember to or when I’m not lazy. Hahah. I also put moisturizer on the sensitive areas of my face before applying make up like the chin and in between the eyes. I use Face Shop’s Dewy Flower Emulsion.
- I always bring with me a pack of Kleenex Oil Blotter because lets face it, oiliness is next to ugliness.
- I never go to sleep with make-up on. I use Face Shop’s Brightening Rice Water make-up remover which is unfortunately already discontinued.
- Probably the most important is to find the best face wash that works for your skin type. When I was still living in LA, I swore on Neutrogena’s Deep Clean Daily Face Cleanser. But we don’t have Neutrogena available here in the province yet. So I had to try several brands. Eventually, I ended up stocking on my Neutrogena products every time I visit the Metro because nothing else works better for me.
- Every once in a while, I scrub my face with my face wash mixed with white or brown sugar, which ever is available. I’ve only gotten two facials in my entire life which I very much regret. So the sugar scrub is the closest thing I do to getting face “treatments”.