A lot of people ask me about how I do my make-up. Since I don’t think I have any authority sharing beauty tips and tricks, I’ll just share my favorites for the face, eyes, and lips! I’m breaking this into 3 posts because I don’t want it to be too long 🙂
- MAC Powder Blush in Dollymix – It’s “candy pink” with a little bit of shimmer. This is the kind of pink that works with even red lipsticks.
- Nars Orgasm – This is Nars’ most famous blush for a reason, it’s a peachy pink shade that goes well with any skin tone with a very subtle shimmer. I just wear this and mascara when I’m at the beach to make my cheeks glow.
- Nars Desire – This is one of my favorites! It’s a super bright pink but is not as shocking as it looks like in the pan. It’s matte and blendable and it surprisingly looks very natural on the cheeks.
- Nars Sin – Sin is the perfect name for this blush. I wear this for when I want to look a little more vampy, but you have to use this very lightly or you’ll end up looking bruised if you put too much.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – I bought this after I started breaking out because I needed a super light moisturizer for my sensitive skin.
- Sarah Mc Namara Skin Transformer Acne Control – It’s a tinted moisturizer that clears up pimples. I hate wearing foundation everyday so this is my substitute. It evens your skin tone, covers up small blemishes and gets rid of acne at the same time!
- Bareminerals Well-Rested Face and Eye Brightener Pen – I use this for the corners of my eyes, to highlight my cheek bones and my nose line
- MAC Studio Fix in NC30 – for the perfect coverage. I only put this on though when I’m going to a party or to an event otherwise I can get by with my tinted moisturizer/cc cream and concealer.
- Urban Decay Blush Brush – I use a big blush brush for only the apples of my cheeks.
- MAC Angled Blush Brush – When I use Sin from Nars, I use an angled brush because it picks up just the right amount of product. The bristles are not too dense, are super soft and is perfect to use when you just want a lighter application.
- Tokidoki x Sephora Foundation Brush – I thought I was just buying this because of how adorable it looks but I was so surprised of how soft this brush is. I use this with my powder foundation and it never looks cakey.
- Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush Brush #56 – If you’re looking for a multi purpose face brush this is all you need. I use it for my tinted moisturizer, liquid foundation, even works for powder foundation and it blends really wel! I love the quality of Sephora’s brushes and they’re so much more affordable.
- Urban Decay Prep Spray – use this Vitamin-infused prep spray before applying moisturizer to minimize your pores, even your skin tone while making your foundation last all day.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray – use this after everything, fake eyelashes and all and you’re set, even after you pass out in the toilet after puking full of self loathing from the night before, you’ll still wake up with full on make up 😉