“Winter” in LA means bi-polar weather during the day that can be hot and dry or at times we experience a cold breeze. At night time you can always expect fog under 60 degree weather so bringing a jacket with you even if you don’t think you need it is always a smart idea.
- The Jacket – Been on the hunt for a shiny puffer jacket and found it in this cropped version from Jordan Dunn’s Missguided Collection, Londunn. I was originally looking for a hooded one but the black on black faux fur is a nice added surprise. It’s a little hard to pull off extreme mixed textures, but this piece does it. It also comes in a long version which is just as extra and unnecessarily necessary with jeans and sneakers on.
- Top – Got this black tube top available in packs at Asos. I think I own way more black tube tops than one should but they’re so easy to match with anything. Match these with baggy jeans for a fool proof fit.
- Jeans – Scored these baesic flared jeans from Zara’s black friday sale. I probably should get them hemmed but I like that it looks more straight cut and crumples at the hem.
- Sneakers – Nike’s 2017 Ultra Light version of the Air Max 97 is the most comfortable pair of sneakers I own from Nike next to the Huaraches. Needed a pair of white dad-sneakers that could go with anything but I totally wanna get a black version now.
- Purse – This Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo purse is a little weird because it changes colors depending on it’s surroundings. It’s usually a dark grey but the texture of the leather is reflecting a brick-ish hue.
- Accessories – I love the way these Super sunglasses reflect the sunset. The gold on gold version of their Drew Mama’s is a special edition for ComplexCon this year. Accidentally matched it with my OffWhite belt to finish the outfit.
But I digress, THIS is news to me: